Tulip with Fresh Chocolate Mousse
- 15 Pidy tulips
- 500g chocolate callets 811
- 400g cream 40%
- 400g egg white
- 150g sugar
- Melt the chocolate au bain maire, whip the cream for ¾.
- Beat egg whites and sugar until stiff.
- Mix the three ingredients, when the chocolate is at body temperature.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Fill the tulip using a piping bag and finish with chocolate flakes.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.