Trendy Tartlet with Forest Fruits
Introducing our delicious Trendy Tartelette with Forest Fruits!
- 4 Pidy Trendy tarts (7 or 8cm)
- 250g mascarpone
- 50cl raspberry sauce
- 50g sugar
- 20cl cream
- 250g raspberries
- 125g Blackberries
- 125g Blueberries
- Edible flowers
- Basil leaf
- Add the sugar to the cream and whisk.
- Fold the raspberry coulis into the mascarpone.
- Mix the whipped cream with the mascarpone.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag and spread over the tarts.
- Decorate with different fruits and finish with a mini basil and a flower.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.