Trendy Tartlet with Cuberdon Cream and Raspberries
In love with Cuberdons? Then you should definitely try this recipe. A perfect contrast between sweet and tangy. Get ready to fall in love at first bite!
6 Pidy Trendy tartlets 8cm
200ml of cream
2 egg whites
Atsina Cress (garden cress)
- Gently heat the cream in the Thermomix. Add the Cuberdons and stir until the candies have completely melted into the cream.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them to the warm mixture. Gently stir until smooth and homogeneous.
- Place some raspberries in the tartlets.
- Divide the cream over the tartlets and keep in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Decorate with Atsina cress.
*What is a Cuberdon?
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.