Trendy Rectangle with Mascarpone Cream
This mascarpone cream with apple, cinnamon and Calvados is creamy and tasty. Perfect for serving on a rainy day and it’s definitely finger-licking good too!
1 Pidy shortcrust 22cm or 6 Pidy Trendy Rectangle tartlets
1 tsp of cinnamon
325g of mascarpone
10 egg yolks
175g of sugar
375g whipped cream
125g of egg whites
- Whip up the egg yolks and 75g of sugar together au bain-marie until they’re foamy.
- Mix the mascarpone with the Calvados.
- Whisk the egg whites with 100g of sugar.
- Mix the yolks with the mascarpone, then the whipped cream followed by the meringue.
- Fry the diced apples in some butter.
- Add some sugar and cinnamon and proceed to flambé with the Calvados.
- Let everything cool and divide over the tart. Finish by garnishing the mascarpone cream with some cacao powder and cinnamon.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.
Want to discover more about the Pidy range?
Download our brochure for our full product ranges, product information and recipes.PIDY CATALOGUE 2023