Breakfast quiche filled with tomatoes, ham and cheese. Start your day with a full stomach!
4 Pidy quiches 11cm
2 Cups of bacon strips
12 Cherry tomatoes
3 Cups of cheese
2 Cups of cream
1 Spring onion
Salt and pepper
- Whisk eggs and cream.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Fill the quiches with bacon, cherry tomatoes and some cheese. Pour the egg/cream mix over the filling.
- Top with cheese and some spring onion.
- Put in a preheated oven for +- 20 minutes at 170°c then 10 minutes at 150°C.
- Cool slightly, then serve.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.
Want to discover more about the Pidy range?
Download our brochure for our full product ranges, product information and recipes.PIDY CATALOGUE 2023