Taco Mini Tellines with Quinoa, Kidney Beans and Avocado
- 10 Pidy Taco Mini tellines
- 125g quinoa
- 100g canned kidney beans
- 100g canned corn
- 1 avocado
- 1 chili pepper
- ½ lime
- ½ vegatable bouillon cube (optional)
- Parsley for garnish
- Cook the quinoa in 250g of water with a half bouillon cube.
- Rinse the kidney beans and corn under running water and drain.
- Cut the avocado and chili pepper into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the quinoa, kidney beans, corn, avocado, and chili pepper together.
- Squeeze the lime and add the lime juice to the mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill the Taco Cups and garnish with parsley.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.