Taco Cups with Guacamole
- 3 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- Mash avocados, lime juice, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Mix in tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and garlic.
- Stir in cayenne pepper.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for 1 hour for improved flavour.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.