Soft Sponge Biscuit with Buttercream
Soft sponge biscuit with coffee flavored buttercream and almond flakes. A classic and easy-to-make recipe that stood the test of time!
32 Delos Soft Sponge Biscuits
200g of softened butter
3cl of water and a few drops of lemon juice
5 egg yolks
100g almond flakes
- Pour water, sugar and lemon in a saucepan to prepare the syrup.
- Heat to dissolve the sugar.
- Place the eggs in the bowl of the mixer. Mix the eggs at low speed to thin them.
- Pour the syrup along the side of the bowl, beating the eggs at medium speed. Beat until the mixture whitens and forms a ruban.
- Add the softened butter piece by piece.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coffee extract
- Beat well until you get a smooth butter cream.
- Place some buttercream between two spoons and decorate with roasted almond flakes.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.