Shortcrust with Pistache Cream and Raspberries
We need delicious filling for our magnificent tartlets, right? On the menu today: crémeux of pistachio with raspberries.
1 Pidy Shortcrust Tart 22cm
2 egg yolks
150 ml whipped cream
40 g sugar
250 ml fresh cream
70 g pistachio paste
10 g cornflour
500 g raspberries
Handful of pistachio nuts
- Mingle the yolks, the sugar and the corn flour.
- Add the cream and bring the whole thing to a boil while stirring.
- Place it aside and add the pistachio paste.
- Add the whipped cream to the pistachio cream.
- Fill the shortcrust tart and finish with raspberries and crumble of pistachio nuts.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.