Shortcrust Tart with Passion Fruit Bavarois and Mango
Looking for a truly divine dessert? We have the recipe for you! This passion fruit bavarois with mango is so delicious that you won’t be able to control yourself and eat it all! Enjoy!
1 Pidy shortcrust tart 22cm.
*for the passion fruit bavarois
250ml passion fruit coulis
25ml of whipped cream
60g icing sugar
3 gelatin sheets
*for the mirror glaze
100ml passion fruit coulis
1 tablespoon of sugar
2 gelatin sheets
2 passion fruits
- Peel the mango, dice and divide it across the pie crust.
- Let the gelatin soften. Gradually warm the passion fruit coulis and add the gelatin sheets to dissolve.
- Place the bowl in a pan with cold water and let it cool and carefully mingle the mixture with the whipped cream.
- Softly heat the passion fruit coulis with the sugar and add the gelatin sheets to make the glaze. Place the bowl in cold water and let it cool.
- Pour the coulis over the passion fruit bavarois with care. Cut the passion fruit and sprinkle the seeds on the mirror glaze .
- Cool in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.