Savourine with Exotic Fruit
Waaauuwwww ! Isn’t this recipe a nice modern way to present the traditional Savourine? Close your eyes and imagine yourself on an island in the Pacific, exotic fruit, edible flowers, vanilla flavour,….what a great dessert!
24 Délos Savourines
1 vanilla pod
250 ml milk
30 g cornstarch
30 g flour
80 gr sugar
2 egg yolks
- Cut all the fruit in small pieces.
- Warm the milk on low heat.
- Add the vanilla seeds and pod.
- Beat the egg yolks and add the sugar until you obtain a ruban.
- Add the flour and cornstarch and beat well.
- Pour the egg batter into the milk and let the pudding thicken over a gentle heat. Stir frequently until bubbles appear.
- Pour the pudding into a bowl and place a cling film sheet over it.
- Place in the refrigerator and let cool for about 30 minutes.
- Place the Savourine in the glass and add a tablespoon of pudding.
- Fill the glass with the various pieces of exotic fruit.
- Decorate with some edible flowers.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.