Quiche with Smoked Salmon
An oriental twist on a timeless classic? With some lemongrass, curry paste and coconut milk you can turn a traditional salmon quiche into an adventurous dish! Thanks to our puff pastry bases with real butter, the dough will also remain crispy for several days. Perfect for brunch, lunch or take-away!
6 Pidy Quiches 11cm
1 liter of coconut milk
Yellow curry paste
1 stalk of lemongrass
450 grams of smoked salmon
- Cut the lemongrass into pieces of about 1 centimeter.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, add the lemongrass and yellow curry paste and let it color lightly.
- Add the coconut milk and reduce briefly once.
- Puree your mixture with the mixer and then pass through a sieve.
Add the eggs and mix again.
- Place the salmon on the bottom of your quiche, cover with the mixture and then bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 170 degrees.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.