Quiche with Pear, Walnuts, Witlof and Roquefort
Be surprised by the versatility of our Quiche with pears, chicory and Roquefort. The combination of sweet, savoury and bitter makes for an unforgettable taste experience.
- 4 shoots of witlof
- 3 pears
- 3 eggs
- 150 gr walnuts
- 200 ml of cream
- 150 gr Roquefort cheese
- Pepper and salt
- Cut the pears in dices and bake for 3 to 5 minutes in butter. Cut the witlof shoots in half and bake them for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fill the quiches with the baked pears.
- Add the chopped walnuts, the witlof and a few dices of Roquefort cheese.
- Combine eggs and cream. Whisk until smooth.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Pour the filling into the quiches and bake for 15 minutes at 170°C and then 20 minutes at 150°C
- Remove from oven and let them cool down for 10 minutes before serving.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.