Quiche with Butternut and Spinach
- 4 Pidy quiches 11cm
- ½ butternut squash
- 500g spinach
- 200ml cream
- 3 eggs
- 50g parmigiano
- 50g goat’s cheese
- Pepper and salt
- Ras el hanout
- Cut the butternut into cubes.
- Bake for 4 minutes.
- Mix the eggs with the cream.
- Add some rosemary, parmigiano, salt, pepper and a pinch of ras el hanout.
- Fill the quiches with the cubed butternut, spinach leaves, goat cheese and the egg mixture.
- Place the quiches at 170°C for 20 minutes, followed by 10 to 15 minutes at 150°C.
- Let the quiches cool for 2 minutes and decorate with a rosemary leaf.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.