Wholemeal Quiche with Ham, Potatoes and Bell Pepper
- 1 Pidy wholemeal quiche 22 cm
- 200 gr chopped baked ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (about 1/4 pound)
- 1 cup potato (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbs grainy mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Toss together ham, cheese, potatoes, sweet pepper and scallions in the quiche.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, mustard, salt and black pepper. Pour over the mixture in the quiche.
- Bake the quiche in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 170°C followed by 10 to 15 minutes at 150°C.
- Let the quiche cool down for 5 minutes before serving.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.