If you love pizza Margherita than you definitely must try this quiche Margherita, it’s the next level!
4 Pidy quiches 11cm
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
75g mozzarella, grated
150g cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Mix the cherry tomatoes in a bowl with the olive oil, dried oregano and some salt to taste. Set the bowl aside.
- Beat the eggs and add the cream, Parmesan cheese and salt to taste.
- Place some mozzarella on the bottom and pour the egg mixture over it.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella evenly over the top.
- Divide the cherry tomatoes evenly over the quiche.
- Place the quiche in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 170°C and then 15 minutes at 150°C.
- Let the quiche cool down for 2 minutes and garnish with some fresh basil leaves before serving.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.
Want to discover more about the Pidy range?
Download our brochure for our full product ranges, product information and recipes.PIDY CATALOGUE 2023