Puff Pastry Quiche with Mediterranean Vegetables
With such vibrant colours and flavours we can assure you this is a winner for your menu!
2 Pidy puff pastry quiches 18cm
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 green pepper
2 cloves of garlic
Salt and pepper
- Cut the vegetables into thin slices.
- Fry the slices in a wok with olive oil.
- Let the vegetables drain a bit.
- Rub the inside of the puff pastry quiches with some mustard and fill them with the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the quiches for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 170°C.
- Shred some basil and chives and divide generously over the quiches.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.