Profiteroles with Pistachio Cream
Discover the heavenly temptation of our Profiteroles with Pistachio Cream! This recipe will enchant your taste buds with their perfect balance of lightness, sweetness and the unique flavour of pistachio.
- 24 Pidy Profiteroles
- 50g pistachio paste
- 60ml cream
- 80g sugar
- 40g white chocolate
- 2g gelatine
- 180g mascarpone
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Boil the sugar and cream in a saucepan.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the squeezed gelatine, lime juice, chocolate and 60g mascarpone. Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Add 120g of mascarpone and finish with the pistachio paste.
- Mix until smooth. Leave to set in the fridge.
- Cut off the top of the profiterole and fill with pistachio cream.
- Decorate with some pistachio crumble and chocolate flakes.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.