Filo Cups with Roasted Pumpkin, Spinach and Feta Cheese
16 Pidy Filo Cups
150g baby spinach
8 roasted pumpkin wedges about 1/4 of a medium size pumpkin
A handful of walnuts
1 green onion
100g feta cheese
4 tbsps olive oil
- Roast the pumpkin in wedges with olive oil, cumin, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Spread out the spinach, sliced tomatoes, onion and chopped walnuts evenly over the pan and roast for 5 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Remove to cool.
- Fill the cups with the mixture.
- Add the roasted pumpkin.
- Break the feta cheese and place on top of the mixture.
- Place the filo cups for 5 minutes in a preheated oven at 170°C.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.