Mignardise with Chicken and Chorizo
- 10 Pidy Mignardises
- 200g chicken
- 100g chorizo
- 1 onion
- 1 spring onion
- paprika powder
- Pepper and salt
- 20 cl crème fraîche
- few sprigs of fresh parsley
- Finely chop the onion and fry it in a little oil.
- Add the chorizo and fry briefly.
- Then add the finely chopped chicken and fry all around.
- Chop the spring onions and parsley and add to the chicken.
- Season with some paprika.
- Stir in the crème fraîche and let the mixture simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Fill the Mignardise and place in a preheated oven at 170°C for 5 minutes.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.