Joconde with Raspberry Jam
So easy to make and oh so delicious. This French made Joconde is het perfect sponge sheet to make Swiss rolls. Just spread some fresh made jam, roll it up and cut in slices!
1 Technipat Joconde Sheet
Handful of strawberries
White chocolate crumble
juice of 1 lemon
- Clean the strawberries, remove the crowns and cut into pieces.
- Put the strawberry pieces together with the desired sugar and the lemon juice in a bowl and stir. Leave the mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
- Next day, bring the jam to a boil while stirring and let it simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- If some foam appears on the jam during cooking, remove it with a spoon.
- Boil the jam to the desired thickness and allow to cool.
- Spread the joconde sheet with the strawberry jam and roll it up.
- Decorate with some white chocolate crumble and strawberry pieces.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.
Want to discover more about the Pidy range?
Download our brochure for our full product ranges, product information and recipes.PIDY CATALOGUE 2023