Flower Cuppy with Salmon and Samphire
Indulge yourself with the delicious Flower Cuppys with Salmon and Samphire!
- 200 g salmon fillet
- 3 spring onions
- 125g sour cream
- 1 bunch of dill, chopped
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Pepper and salt
- 50g samphire
- Dice the salmon fillet and cut the spring onion into diagonal rings
- Mix the two and refrigerate until use.
- Stir in the sour cream and mix with dill and lemon zest.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the pretty pieces of samphire in a colander.Slowly pour a litre of boiling water over them. Rinse immediately with cold water.
- Make a bed of samphire in the Flower Cuppy
- Place some sour cream in the centre.
- Spoon the salmon tartare on top.
- Decorate with a sprig of dill
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.