Vegan Cup with Beetroot Mousse
To all vegans and vegetarians! We thought about you too! Our Chef used beetroot mousse as a filling. The crispy cup, the soft mousse, the paired flavours, it’s delicious! The Vegan Cups are another party starter, that’s for sure!
24 Pidy Vegan Cups Spinach
3 sprigs of rosemary
180ml sour cream
1.5 gelatin sheet (3 grams)
3 tbsp vegetable broth
Salt and pepper
black sesame seed
- Mash the beetroot.
- Finely chop the rosemary and mix it with the sour cream into the beetroot puree.
- Place the gelatin in cold water. Heat 2 tbsp vegetable broth and dissolve the gelatin.
- Gently mix into the sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the Vegan Cups with the mousse.
- Decorate with a slice of tomato, black sesame seeds and a sprig of flat parsley.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.