Trendy Pecan Tartlet
Sweet, both soft and crunchy? That sounds like a pecan tartlet!
- 6 Pidy Trendy Shells 8cm
- 4 eggs
- 250ml light corn syrup
- 60g light-brown sugar
- 30g granulated sugar
- 20g unsalted butter, melted
- 5ml vanilla extract
- 2g salt
- 250g pecan halves
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, corn syrup, sugars, butter, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- Mix in crumbled pecans. Pour the mixture into the Trendy tartlets.
- Bake 15-20 min. a preheated oven at 170°C.
- Decorate with pecan nuts on top. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.