Trendy Chocolate Tartlet with Raspberry Mousse
Raspberries match perfectly with chocolate! We present you a Trendy chocolate tartlet filled with a light raspberry mousse, a perfect summery recipe. Fresh and fruity, creamy and delicious all in one Pidy tartlet!
6 Pidy Trendy Chocolate 8cm
250g fresh raspberries
3 sheets of gelatin (9 g total)
200ml whipped cream (unsweetened)
juice of half a lime
100g fine granulated sugar
Pidy Mini Macarons Raspberries
Pidy Merengue Crumble Strawberries
- Place the gelatin sheets in cold water. Puree the raspberries. Add the lime juice and sugar.
- Squeeze the soaked gelatin sheets and dissolve them in a little bit of hot water. Add this to the raspberries and put it aside in the fridge for a while.
- In the meantime, whip the cream until stiff and then fold the whipped cream into the raspberries.
- Fill the Trendy tartlets with the mousse and let it stiffen in the fridge for a few hours.
- Finish with some currants, whipped cream, merengue crumble, raspberry mini macarons and Haribo candy
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.
Want to discover more about the Pidy range?
Download our brochure for our full product ranges, product information and recipes.PIDY CATALOGUE 2023