Sailor-Style Mussel Shells
Mmmmmmm….Moules Marinières or Sailor-Style Mussels! Presented in black edible mussel shells?! What a great surprise!
24 Pidy Edible Mussel Shells
24 cooked mussels
150ml liter of cream
10ml lemon juice
10ml dry white wine
1 garlic clove
1 bay leaf
Salt and pepper
- Chop the shallot and fry in the butter.
- Add cream, garlic, bay leaf, white wine and lemon juice.
- Let it simmer until the cream thickens.
- Season with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Fill the mussel shells with some sauce and place a mussel on top.
- Finish with some parsley.
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.