King Louie Tartlet
A quick, easy and delicious King Louie Tart using an Organic shortcrust 8.5 cm tartlet.
- 4 Organic Pidy Tartlets (8.5cm)
- 3 organic bananas
- 5cl organic cream
- 1 tablespoon of organic flour
- 2 organic egg yolks
- 70g organic brown sugar
- Whipped cream
- Flaked almonds
- Organic whipped cream to finish
- Cut the bananas into slices
- Make a purée from half of them
- Mix the flour, cream, yolks and sugar together with the banana purée
- Sprinkle the bottom of the tartlets with sugar
- Fill the tartlets with the purée
- Decorate with leftover banana slices
- Sprinkle with almond flakes
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C
Discover more from Pidy...
Here’s a few ideas to get you started - you will find the products themselves inspire you to create plenty more.
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.