- OBJECTIVE FUNCTION
Identify the supply needs of the company and or analyze the market of the suppliers and all products used.
This applies to raw materials, general products, services and (trading) goods for the group organization that meet the legal standards and needs.
The task is to purchase the raw materials, general products, services and (trading) goods that the group organization needs as effectively and cost-effectively as possible.
All production sites within the group.
- Purchase of raw materials, trading goods, other goods (marketing material, exhibition material, water fountains, etc…) and services for the group organization to approval and co-signing of the order forms by the CEO.
- Selection and approval of suppliers
- Negotiation and purchase of raw materials, products, services and materials.
- Act as a contact person for various external suppliers.
- Follow-up & evaluation of suppliers via the ERP system, if necessary trough an audit and via random entry inspections.
- Follow-up status contracts via ERP.
- Checking invoices concerning purchase activities.
- Management, selection and purchase of work clothing, maintenance of green zones companies and office furniture.
- Supporting procurement in case of bottle necks with suppliers
- Handling disputes (resolving and handling complaints).
- Defining yearly budget and prevention plan for purchase
- Waste declaration for all packaging supplied to various markets in the world (Fostplus, Eco-emballage, Der Grune Punt, …)
- Lead tenders organized by Bouvard for Bouvard Pro.
- Support & reporting group Bouvard for plant and country specific information
- REQUIRED SKILLS, STUDY LEVEL AND COMPETENCES
- You preferably have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent experience
- You already had a first experience in a similar position.
- You have a fluent verbal expression in Dutch, French and English.
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel.
- Ideally, you have experience with SAP or another ERP software.
- You are excellent in negotiation: you can find a balance between what we need and what we have to pay for it.
- You ensure an optimization of the purchase processes: you go for continuous improvement and ensure that the flow is followed correctly within the company (with an eye for specific needs of the food sector
- You manage constructively through open communication and an eye for their needs
- You have excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- BACK UP
Interested? Contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover more from Pidy...
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
Essential kit with which to present your creations, helping you make pastry the star of your event.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.