You follow up production projects related to (renewal of) machinery and general technical projects from a-z : both project management and practical support through your technical (drawing) knowledge.
In this way, you ensure that buildings meet legal standards and the need of users, and that production installations are able to perform at their best. You will be based in Ypres and will report to the technical director.
ACTIVITIES i non limited overview
- Design and development of various prototype tooling for machinery, including baking moulds and accessories, punching and pressing moulds, handling systems, etc.
- Management of the design of new or changes to machines/parts;
- Negotiation with third parties for execution of maintenance work on production installations and/or buildings;
- Organization & coordination of maintenance activities within the Pidy group;
- Management of the floor plans of the 5 production sites,
- Purchase of:
- New installations & machines,
- Production supplies,
And this for the parameters of the raw materials, baking methods, finished products and all other preconditions
- Management and inventory of the machine park and the various tools,
- Contacts with legal authorities, architects and contractors for (re)building plans;
- Monitoring new technical technologies
REQUIRED COMPETENCES & LEVEL OF STUDIES
- 3 years of experience in a similar function or a bachelor in a relevant direction
- Passion for technique, mechanics in the broad sense:
- Clear affinity with food sector (patisserie) and/or medical sector
More info on www.pidy.com/carreer
- General knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, cooling techniques, automation, mechanics, electronics, materials science, construction & maintenance,
- Knowledge of Solidworks and Autocad,
- Experience with management of (complex) projects:
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken,
- Strong communication skills, you can communicate with any colleague at any level
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join us:
- Permanent contract
- Full-time (80% is negotiable)
- Challenging and varied tasks with internal training in an experienced team
- Full package with extra legal benefits: meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and a company car and fuel card
- We find the work-life balance important: possibility of working from home (max. 2 days per week) after settling in, working hours are negotiable
- 20+6 days vacation, free to plan (with team)
Interested? Contact me today: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0032498629986 (Annelore Victor)
Discover more from Pidy...
The latest news from Pidy, find out about our new shapes, fresh flavours and exciting developments.
Essential kit with which to present your creations, helping you make pastry the star of your event.
If you want to find specific products to fulfil certain criteria, you can refine your search here.